Monday, May 16, 2016 2:28:52 PM Asia/Calcutta
For the longest time, fashion was focused on skinny girls; however, real women come in all shapes and sizes. There are many designers who are acknowledging and even celebrating fashion for curvy or plus size women.
Plus Size Traditional Ethnic Wear Options Online
1. Pakistani Long Salwar Kameez : The Pakistani Long Kurta comes in a straight cut which makes you look sleek and tall. Pair it with Churidar and medium size heels.
2. Floor Length Anarkali : For Festivals and Special Occasions like Evening, Party, Engagement Party or a Reception, you can opt for Floor Length Anarkali. A floor length Anarkali paired with heels will add more height visually. Also, right fit and cuts can make you look slim. Here, choosing the right fabric is a trick. Do not choose Net Fabric or Stiff Fabric. Opt for easy and flowy fabrics like Chiffon & Georgette.
3. Straight Line Kurtis with Palazzo Pants : Sterieght Line Kurtis paired with Palazzo trend is the latest fashion trend in ethnic wear. You can opt for full flair Palazzo or medium flair Palazzo pant as per your choice.
4. Kurtis with Center Cut Paired with Silk Pants : This look is just best for plus size beauties and it looks really pretty as a formal wear too. The Raw Silk or any other thick fabric pant made to fit looks stylish and presentable. If plus size beauties are looking for the option in ethnic wear that one can wear in the office, this look one should try.
Listed below are a few fashion tips for the plus size women to keep in mind while shopping:
• Dress up from head to toe in one tone. The clothes which are a dark color like black, dark navy or dark red to Aubergine gives the illusion of a slimmer figure because dark colors absorb light.
• Wear clothes that are the right size. It’s a myth that wearing oversized clothes will make you look thinner.
• Wear heels. An increase in height with heels balances your width.
• Empire waistlines and low necks help lengthen the look of the neck, keeping away the attention from the width of the body. Also, long chains have the same effect.
However, in today’s world where the technology is so advanced, you can order anything sitting anywhere at any time of the day or night. Try YourDesignerWear for Semi Stiched Anarkali and Kurtis and flaunt in style.
Posted in Fashion
By Dhruv Mehta