How to Accessorize Saree? Important Dos and Don'ts
Hello Pretties!! we are back with another post. As the festive season is about to start, many of us will be trying and wearing Sarees. After all it is the most elegant and magnificent attire that India has given to the world. For festivals and wedding, no other attire can beat the glory of a Saree. But.. wait wait wait... does Saree alone would do the magic? absolutely not. You should accessorize Saree; such that it looks the best and you can create the magic wherever you go!
So in this post, we are talking about some, important Dos and Don'ts for accessorizing Saree. And of course, types of accessories you can use for accessorizing look. Let's get started.
(1) No Flats with Saree : That's the No 1 rule. If you are not comfortable with heels, you can wear even half or one inch heel, but no flat Chappals. The reason is, with heels, your body posture will look good. Also heels enhances confidence level. So if you will wear Saree with confidence, you are going to create magic for sure.
(2) Pearl Accessories : A simple delicate pearl mala and matching tops would look beautiful with casual Saree. So, if the occasion is not too big and you are wearing light chiffon or georgette Saree, add pearl mala and matching tops! It will give delicate feminine look.
(3) Clutch Vs Bag : The right accessory to wear with Saree is a Clutch and not the Bag. Also, if you are going to be busy at the event, you can skip clutch as well. Take clutch only when you are going to hold it during entire party or event. Otherwise play with other accessories.
(4) Hair Dos and Oversize Earrings : Who said you have to wear a heavy hairstyle or you have to keep hairs open only ? If you have long hair, Get a high up-do and wear oversize delicate earring. Be courageous to flaunt this look.
(5) Makeup : If the occasion demands, do makeup. If you are good at makeup, that's wonderful. Wear makeup that enhances the look. And if you are not much in to makeup, at least you can wear Foundation, Press Powder, Eye Liner and Lipstick. Why not? If you want to look different than usual look, invest time to get ready that includes makeup as well.
(6) Less is More : Invest in some statement neckpiece or earrings or bracelets. And try to play with it. Let's say you purchased a statement ear ring which is oversize, stunning and very attractive. Then, let it get attention and keep everything minimal. Do not wear more than 2-3 accessories at a time. If you are wearing good heels, a statement ear ring and makeup; you can definitely skip clutch.
So this was your guide to accessorize the look when you are wearing Saree . There is nothing like perfection when it comes to dressing or makeup; it is always trial and error!
But Two Most Important Accessories to Wear with Saree are:
Smile and Confidence :)