What to wear on Your Wedding Day ? Saree or Lehenga
Every girl from her childhood dreams about her big day, when she will be looking like a princess. When everyone around us will be watching her and praise her for her wedding day charm, dress, Mehendi, Jewelry, her smile, her makeup etc. To make it reality, these days bride chooses her outfit very carefully such that her wedding outfit enhance her beauty. She must look her best on that day. The major question for brides to be is what to wear on wedding day? A Saree or a Lehenga. From ages, it is a tradition to wear a Saree on wedding day but with time changes, nowadays girls even like to wear Lehenga on Wedding.
In this post we are talking about the same. What to wear on Wedding, A Saree or a Lehenga?
A Saree on a Wedding Day :
Nothing can beat the glory of Saree. It is true that no woman can look bad in a Saree. Whether you are an Indian or you are from different country. Whether you are tall or short, fat or slim, Saree is the versatile attire which suits every body type. In most part of India, it is tradition to wear Saree on wedding day. However, each part of India has its own traditions for the type of Saree to wear on wedding day. In Gujarat, a girl would wear Red and White Saree on wedding day, which is called “Paneter”. In Kerala, Girl wears White Saree with Golden boarder on a wedding day. Similarly from Kashmir to Kanyakumari and Rajasthan to Sikkim, there are different types of Sarees for the bride on her wedding.
Why you should wear Saree?
- On your biggest day of life, Saree would definitely make you feel special and you would surely look like a queen.
- Being one of the most versatile attire, it suits all body type and matches perfectly with wedding jewelery, Mehendi and other wedding ornaments.
- With Saree, you will definitely get the feel of your own wedding being you as a center attraction and all eyes towards you discussing the pretty bride of the day.
- Think about your post wedding days. If you are not going to wear Saree in coming days, it is good option to wear Saree on your wedding days, you would cherish the memories lifetime.
- You can wear your wedding Saree later as well, on your friend’s wedding or your close family member’s wedding.
A Lehenga on your Wedding Day :
Lehenga is definitely an age old attire which is been worn in every corner of India. Though there are less chances that you will wear the same heavy Lehenga in future on someone else’s wedding. So reusability is the concern when it comes to Lehenga. Though, it looks rich, modern and elegant on Wedding day.
Why you should wear Lehenga?
- If you planning a theme wedding and you want to match your wedding attire with your groom, you will get more options with Lehenga than saree.
- For modern wedding, with fewer rituals people choose Wedding Lehenga over Saree.
- For hour glass body type, Lehenga is the best choice.
- For heavy jewelry, Lehenga is a better option as you can easily find heavy jewelry matching your Lehenga.
So on the basis of above points you can decide your wedding outfit. To buy designer Wedding Saree and gorgeous Wedding Lehenga, try YourDesignerWear.com