Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:48:21 AM Asia/Calcutta
It is the year 2016, technologically advanced, but ideal for traditional Abaya dresses. In case, you want to give yourself a traditional feel, and imbued in esoteric religiosity, search for the appealing and most extraordinary Abaya designs. These dresses are true mark of Islamic religion, and shows strong belief in the faith and supreme god Allah. Astutely designed, yet astonishingly suave and graceful, Abaya designs for the year 2016 are making waves among the women, especially those, who have the penchant for faith than craving to look like a hot damsel.
Abaya dresses or otherwise known as Jalabiyas or Kaftan are amazingly popular in the Muslim world, and in countries like Egypt, Morocco, UAE, Dubai, gulf, Saudi Arabia and several of the khaleej countries. It is not a stylish piece of cloth, but the tenet or association to Muhammad. However, with latest fashion trends, you can certainly find designer Abayas with a lot of different patterns and designs. Here are the few.
• This Year, Abaya with heavy laces and embroidery around the neckline are in fashion.
• Look for Abaya with matching Hijab / Scarves with some elegant brooches.
• For Fall Winter look, Abaya with capes and jackets are the best options. They look stylish and trendy/
• Latest collection of Abaya includes lots of different patterns in sleeves. A Net fabric sleeves with machine embroidery is hot this season.
• Use, Brooches with Abaya as an accessory. Say good bye to regular pins, add Brooches with pearls, diamonds and beads to your collection.
Dubai and UAE has launched uniquely different and remarkably spectacular Abaya designs for the year 2016, wherein several alterations have been made to the typical traditional style. The year 2016 is when you are going to find designer Abayas, beautifully ornate in appliqué, embroidery, motifs and the patches respectively. These Abaya dresses are the result of fabric manipulation art as well as flairs stitching, lending the appearance of pleated, frills and multi layer fabric trims. Mix of Linen and Rayon makes these pieces of dresses comfortable to wear.
The minimalist design of Abaya dresses quite obviously creates an astonishingly laidback look and much cooler tempo. Moreover, the long and hanging godets on the front and back reflects ultimate suaveness.
This is all about the latest trends of Abayas in year 2016. There are lots of new designs coming in and you can try them as per your preferences. Abaya is never a boring outfit, try and experiment with designs now.